SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Many. Including 2020 FS450, 520smr, Panigale V4, RSV4, RGV250, F4 750S
1 Posts
Keep in mind the axial/radial is not a direct swap, at least it wasn't on my 2020 FS450.
I had to make a new spacer and seal to get the 2022 axial foot (dealers actually call this part a lug) connected. Lucky I had a lathe at the time so it was easy to make.
Its probably not an issue for you but make sure you get an axial with the correct axle size - my FS has a 28mm axle and the axial version uses a 22mm axle. It was easy to convert with different wheel spacers, but it meant I had to convert both forks to the smaller size

Heres a picture to show what I mean. The axial on the left is very different to the radial mount on the right.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Keep in mind the axial/radial is not a direct swap, at least it wasn't on my 2020 FS450.
I had to make a new spacer and seal to get the 2022 axial foot (dealers actually call this part a lug) connected. Lucky I had a lathe at the time so it was easy to make.
Its probably not an issue for you but make sure you get an axial with the correct axle size - my FS has a 28mm axle and the axial version uses a 22mm axle. It was easy to convert with different wheel spacers, but it meant I had to convert both forks to the smaller size

Heres a picture to show what I mean. The axial on the left is very different to the radial mount on the right.
View attachment 157067
Oh wow how interesting, guess we'll find out in a couple of days cause I bought one off ebay. I think they're the same but I'm not 100% sure. Hopefully.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts