SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I friend of mine is offering me a KTM 640 supermoto 2002 but i cant find the original price of the bike as new, i will like to compare the price that he is giving to me, i live in Mexico, so if you can help me giving me the price in dollars is not a problem, i just want to have an idea that if the actual price is ok....

Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
that wont work dude, i live in colombia, i had to pay 29,000 dollars for my rc8, and 16,000 for my husaberg, i could have bought them for half that or less in the states.... you need to see what similar bikes in your area are selling for based on their condition.... a 625 is a better bike than the 640, so is the later model 690...where will you get parts in your area?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reponse

Hi ratman,

Thanks a lot for the info, there is a good place here to get parts and everything, i was worried about the price, he wants like 2980 dollars for it, its in good conditions, but im gonna look for other options as you said.

Thanks again!

that wont work dude, i live in colombia, i had to pay 29,000 dollars for my rc8, and 16,000 for my husaberg, i could have bought them for half that or less in the states.... you need to see what similar bikes in your area are selling for based on their condition.... a 625 is a better bike than the 640, so is the later model 690...where will you get parts in your area?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts