SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

just thought I'd pop in and say Hi, just picked up an 06' 625 SMC and Looooooovve it! This thing is a blast!

Previous bike was an 06' DRZ 400E (Platable in Aus as Is, note: reckon we could register and plate a cow here it's just that easy lol) Anyhow the Doc was in Dirt Trim only but that's where my interest in Motard began but never got round to Tarding it up, ended up selling the Doc and 2 years later here I am with Katie :thumbup:

Quick info on my bike, ex KTM Factory Demo (here in Melbourne AUS) so never owned but the lads at KTM thought it would be a great idea to fully un cork the best and man does she boogie! Only drama I have at the moment is the battery seems to be cactus :rant: Will electric start when used with a jump start but wont hold charge :headscrat I'm thinking it's the battery, my dealer has ordered a spare and will replace it in the next day or so just hope that's all it is as kicking the beast can be a task at times.

That's all for now, see you on the forums!

Pep.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome Pep! That Vauxhall/Holden El Camino looks sweet in the background. Your going to love that KTM so much more then the DRZ, I will never think of getting rid of mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts