SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '98 FC501 that I'm planning on converting.

Here's my plans:

Use stock hubs.
Use a blank Kush sprocket and mill it.
Lace my own wheels with whichever rims I end up deciding.
Order spokes from Buchanan's.

Here's the problems. I'm having trouble finding front rotors for the early Berg hubs. I have a ~'95 Husky here and the BCD for the front rotor measures the same between it and the Berg I THINK... I didn't actually pull the wheel... I measured between two neighboring bolts, and they both have the same bolt count, and they measure the same, so... I can only assume that the Husky and early Bergs have the same front rotor bolt patterns.

I've seen other <'00 Bergs converted, so I was curious where they got their parts. I'm not beyond frankensteining shit together, but if the path has already been traveled it'd save me some time.
I will mill my own caliper standoff, so I'm not worried about that.

The only reason I'm asking this is because Motostrano only lists back to 2000 for the Bergs on these parts, and I don't have any conformation that they measure the same as my relic.

I emailed Motostrano about it and they kindly informed me they had no info on my bike.

**LONG STORY SHORT**

Could somebody PLEASE measure the BCD on the front rotor, rear rotor and rear sprocket on the >'00 Bergs? Husky too, if it's not a problem. Hell, KTM at that.

Thanks.

Here's a mockup of my heap with some DRZ wheels. Lot's of cosmetics to change.

I'm open to suggestions on how it may be easier to go about this. I'm just going of what I know now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I've been scouring the Berg forum and couldn't find anything, and that's exactly what I was looking for. :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts