SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
New to the forum, and new to the sm thing. I ride a 2001 XR650R off road, and wanna do the sm thing to it. I'll post pics later, promise :) I plan on getting a kit from East Coast Wheels, would like to know what yall think about em. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Not my bike belongs to riding bud, maybe good ref for you? This thing really moves. And it's just a trick ride.
GOTA RID

·
Registered
380 Posts
No personal experience with ECW but heard some not so nice stories of long waits and things just not showing, so I suggest you do a search on here before you order!! Must be plenty of others offering a 650 wheel conversion kit though?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOVE the Repsol look. Nicky Hayden eat your heart out :) Yah I've seen in here where East Coast Wheels can take forever to deliver, and when I pay for stuff I want it NOW. But I must say, I haven't found a more complete kit that I can just plop down on in one place, and get really kewl stuff (excel, talon, ebc, etc) I know it can be done cheaper, but I can't find where it can be done better for cheaper. I'm gonna stew on it for another few days, but I got spring fever, and gotta do it! I tried to attach a pic of er in current condition, I hope it attached :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts