Registered
936 Posts
I was told to ask you if you knew a place to get sticker kits....:D

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was told to ask you if you knew a place to get sticker kits....:D
you can call and talk to kenny first and tell him what you want thats best . call kenny 1-860-455-1233 or email him [email protected] ps tell him you heard it from anthony in sacramento with the 2007 drz400sm hope this helps let me no how it goes

·
Registered
63 Posts
monster info

How can i get a hold of the place that made ur graphics???? i drink monster like water, and i can find graphics for my drz anywhere, please help.....:eek:

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How can i get a hold of the place that made ur graphics???? i drink monster like water, and i can find graphics for my drz anywhere, please help.....:eek:
[email protected] ask for kenny tell him what you want and he can make it ,,, or call kenny 1-860-455-1233 thats what i did better to call it saves lots of time good luck

·
Registered
274 Posts
looks good man! I thought you had a full rs3?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks great!! With those filtered vents in the side cover what jet size are you running? With the 3X3 and those vents I just wondered how much you would have to step it up. Running a full exhaust and 3X3 most of us run a 160 and that's the biggest jet in the kits.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Looks great!! With those filtered vents in the side cover what jet size are you running? With the 3X3 and those vents I just wondered how much you would have to step it up. Running a full exhaust and 3X3 most of us run a 160 and that's the biggest jet in the kits.
If you check all through the 3x3 thread over on thumpertalk, Eddie says somewhere in it that any more than 3x3 is not beneficial, but also does not hurt. Your carb can only move so much air no matter how big the opening is.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
That is exactly my point. Eddie has done hundreds of hours of dyno testing DRZ's. That is actually what he does for a living, so his info carries a lot of weight in my book.

Anyway, more can't hurt, and the side vents look sharp to boot.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That is exactly my point. Eddie has done hundreds of hours of dyno testing DRZ's. That is actually what he does for a living, so his info carries a lot of weight in my book.

Anyway, more can't hurt, and the side vents look sharp to boot.
thanks i like it around town in sacramento it gets so hot extra air cant hurt , and when i get up in the hills 4000 5000 feet seems to work good with extra air , like you say cant hurt

1 - 19 of 19 Posts