SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to the bike dealer yesterday and was looking for any kind of tard. ended up coming across the 690 duke. never paid this bike any attention, but saw it in person and looks like an awesome ride... got me thinking so i did a little hack job ms paint with it. wondering if the 690 smc front light is a direct hook up??

oh and in the last pic i don't know where the exhaust would go...but it looks pretty sweet with or with out it.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
While I'm not a big fan of the headlight on the Duke, I don't think the 690 headlight looks good on it. Changes the lines too much, the stocker 'fits' the bike IMHO. And the last pic without the exhaust, while it makes it look 'cleaner'...I just don't think it'd look right with the exhaust anywhere else. Maybe it's just me, but the Duke all stock just looks good, everything seems to 'fit' where it is with the lines of the bike.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
rock it stock, it will grow on you:thumbup:

·
Registered
218 Posts
if you wanted something more smc looking, you shouldve bought a smc in the first place haha

·
Registered
69 Posts
yeah just get the 690SMC you lucky to have it!!
It's not even coming down under to Australia...either buy the duke for what it is or get a smc 525 or 690

1 - 15 of 15 Posts