SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Icon Variant Construct - Large - Like New

Icon Variant Construct helmet. Size is large - 59cm-60cm. Perfect condition. Helmet is white with a red padding. It has only been used a few times for short rides. Includes clear shield, tinted shield, helmet bag, and never-used screen mouth piece.

List Date: 8/5/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Icon Variant Construct - Large - Like New
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
41 Posts
UPS dropped it off yesterday and I wore it on my ride in to work today. I'll likely order a thinner set of cheek pads from Icon so that it's not trying to rip my ears off when I take it off. Other than that I love it. Question for you though. Is there a trick to getting the shield to lock? I had it all the way down to where I thought it was locked but whenever I'd check my blindspot the wind would push it open. Any tips?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad you got the helmet ok. I do not remember having any issues with the shield not locking but I literally wore it maybe three or four times. It was pretty snug on me but I figured the cheek pads would pack out after wearing it a few more times. They are still like brand new so hopefully they'll pack out a little for you for a better fit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts