SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey, I saw that bike at Performance (moto shop in Denver) not too long ago. Those crazy kids...

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hey, I saw that bike at Performance (moto shop in Denver) not too long ago. Those crazy kids...
Performance Cycle on Broadway? Where? For sale? Damn, I was there yesterday and didn't see anything like that. I do want one though, that thing is just plain badass.

·
Registered
111 Posts
holy jesus im buying one.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I've tried to build something similiar over the year's but my problem always was the rear rim would collapse but I see they went to a trials bike rear and keep the mountian bike front rim. btw I was only using a 5hp motor just trying to build a nice light bike tooling around on.

·
Registered
648 Posts
From a concept it looks great, but how come they are jumping it like such pussies in the video. It looks almost like its too short to handle properly, much like an adult trying to ride a 85cc MX bike fast, something just doesnt look right??:hmmm:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Count me in

Yep, saw the two videos and I am so in on that one. I would love to add that to the garage next to my 660 grizzly and my drz400sm

·
Registered
60 Posts
Im sold if they can make it available, that thing would be a great commuter! hopefully it comes out and is cheap

·
Registered
111 Posts
if its under 2 grand im buying one.

·
Registered
552 Posts
it won't be under 2k the front suspension is off a down hill mountian bike and is expensive before you even modify it. then there is still the cost of the motor frame and rear suspension. I see this becoming expensive to buy.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Performance Cycle on Broadway? Where? For sale? Damn, I was there yesterday and didn't see anything like that. I do want one though, that thing is just plain badass.
Yeah, that one. I don't think it was for sale, just on display. Eddie explained a little bit of it to me when I was trying on new moto lids.

I think it'd be loads of fun.

·
Registered
111 Posts
i can dream though...

·
Registered
772 Posts
it won't be under 2k the front suspension is off a down hill mountian bike and is expensive before you even modify it. then there is still the cost of the motor frame and rear suspension. I see this becoming expensive to buy.
that avalanche fork is tipping in at nearly $2k for the newest design with the thicker upper tubes.

·
Registered
50 Posts
with today's gas $ that would be a good investment

1 - 20 of 21 Posts