SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I already posted this up in another place, but I dont know if anyone has a sm 610 that is from Marlborough, Massachusetts, but I would rather someone that has an Husqvarna sm 610 that knows about the bikes go look at it. Hey is anyone form Marlborough, Massachusetts? I am looking at a bike on ebay and its in Marlborough, Massachusetts, does anyone that knows about bikes want to help me out. Its at and I could really use someone that knows about supermotos to help me out if they will be at this place or live by this place. Thanks, O and its a 2007 Husqvarna sm 610

Red Streak Motors Incorporated
418 Maple Street
Marlborough, MA 01752
Phone: (508) 787-0038

·
Registered
66 Posts
I know I already posted this up in another place, but I dont know if anyone has a sm 610 that is from Marlborough, Massachusetts, but I would rather someone that has an Husqvarna sm 610 that knows about the bikes go look at it. Hey is anyone form Marlborough, Massachusetts? I am looking at a bike on ebay and its in Marlborough, Massachusetts, does anyone that knows about bikes want to help me out. Its at and I could really use someone that knows about supermotos to help me out if they will be at this place or live by this place. Thanks, O and its a 2007 Husqvarna sm 610

Red Streak Motors Incorporated
418 Maple Street
Marlborough, MA 01752
Phone: (508) 787-0038

Bring it Moto Market in Acton Thursday night and I'll have a look.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im not sure what u mean by that, but I live in Austin Texas and I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge about bikes, especially Husqvarnas could go by and take a look at it for me.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no not yet I have talked to them, I'm just not sure if I want to by a bike off ebay that I can't look at in person even though it only has 16 miles on it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey what kind of inspection service do they offer, does it cost money can you tell me a little about it or give me a link where I can find it. O and the auction ended and it didnt hit the reserve so I called them and talked to them.

·
Registered
638 Posts
On EbayMotors click "Buyer Services and Protection" . I do not know what they charge, what it entails, but maybe someone in the forum does? How bout it guys?

·
Registered
66 Posts
hey what kind of inspection service do they offer, does it cost money can you tell me a little about it or give me a link where I can find it. O and the auction ended and it didnt hit the reserve so I called them and talked to them.
Don't bother, it's sold.
It's not from Wagners. Not sure what the deal was on that thing.
If you wanted it I would have paid someone from Wagners to check it out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts