SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved in a new house yesterday. Well the house backs up to a river, which is about a mile behind me. I was looking on Google Earth for a good way to get through the woods. Well......
I found this instead:

It's a new golf course. The golf cart roads are awesome. Not only are they twisty, like a turn every 30 feet, they are really banked. The golfers must hate it, it's so banked. And most turns have like a 2 to 3 foot elevation change between turns. Needless to say...this is a supermoto playground.

It gets better!!

This golf course is not owned by a country club. It's a neighborhood association deal. So no cops. And this is a town that has literally one red light.

Tomorrow I will bring the go pro out for video.

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Tomorrow I will bring the go pro out for video of me going to jail.
Fixed it for ya!!:thumbup: Get it while it's hot.

·
Registered
190 Posts
omg that looks great :clap:

now go and show those golf guys some supermoto hooliganism! :lol:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Carry a golf bag on your back while riding and nobody will think twice about you rippin' around. (Hopefully)

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I can see it now. On your second lap (gotta get their attention first) homeowners will be teeing off in their yards aiming for your head:lol:They might have as much fun as you. Imagine if you will, riding through a driving range.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha! These are million dollar homes too. Those Harley riding dentists are gonna hate me. Then, when I get a mini, oh lord....

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
"4"...ahh it's a 2 wheeled cart brah...play on!:bannana:

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Nice!:thumbup: Must get vid!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
SuMo Polo ?

Maybe if you get a polo club and a big white ball it'll catch on.

It's gotta be funner than a golf cart. ....and you can get to the 19th hole much quicker !

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
264 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)

·
Registered
482 Posts
I wish he would hurry and post the video before I have to go to work!! I'm getting bad ideas about calling in and making my own video :hmmm: there are three golf courses within about 10 min. of my house along with the sheriffs office, I wonder if I could hit 54 holes and get home before I get caught.... I guess I have an excuse for using the reusable zip ties to put the plate on my bike:lol:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts