SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF is the 3x3 mod and is it worth doing without exhaust or jetting? I try doing a search for 3x3 and it pulls up the 6 million times that it's mentioned on the site and never with an explanation....please just tell me what it means

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
WTF is the 3x3 mod and is it worth doing without exhaust or jetting? I try doing a search for 3x3 and it pulls up the 6 million times that it's mentioned on the site and never with an explanation....please just tell me what it means
YOu're in the wrong forum.

You need to go over to Thumpertalk for anything DR-Z.:thumbup:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
been goin back and forth between here and thumpertalk...any knowledge is good knowledge comin from a supersport to a supermoto there's more than a few new things to learn....preciate the info and ya'll will be seeing me around

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Rejet at the same time you do the 3x3 (and make it exactly 3" by 3" square). The bikes are slightly lean as stock, so the additional air exascerbates the problem. Use the JD (not DJ or Dynojet) jet kit, part # JDS005, available direct from James Dean, or order it from ThumperTalk. It includes the allen head float bowl screws, and all the jets/needles you could possibly need. It's the most inclusive kit, and it flat out works.

The 3x3:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts