SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
naaaaah .... almost :D

Hi, my name is niki. i´m 19 years old and i live in Vienna, Austria (which is almost Australia :lol: ). I made my license 4 months ago and bought myself an wr250x. I have done a few mods so far and looking forwarding into many more. Maybe i can give a few tips and of course get some

That´s it,
Greetings and good ride,
Niki

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Sweet man, you'll love that little bike. Don't let anyone knock it. Post up some pics if you can. Either here, or in "show pics of yer street tards" or " pictures of yamaha" threads. Don't hesitate to ask questions. Everyone is cool here.:welcome:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hey, already love it :)

here are some specs and pics

LED Signals
Handguards with Signals
K&N Airfilter
FMF Power Programmer
Airbox Flapper Mod
FMF Power Bomb
FMF Q4
Axle Slider
"License-Plate-Holder-Thing" - Selfmade

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Killer man, gotta love those 09's. Can I make a suggestion? Cut that fender down and pull the airbox door off. It'll give it more air than the flapper mod. Here's mine.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
It's ok if it rains. I like the cut fender and it doesnt catch as much wind at speed or on one wheel. The red and some of the black parts are just powdercoated. Also I flipped the mirror mount on the left side, cut the stock one in half, threaded the end and hung it under the bars. Another little trick to clean it up a little is you can flip your horn mount upside down so it's tucked up behind the shroud. (another trick I learned here)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello to you Yamaharadscha. Austria eh? I became really good friends an Austrian exchange student in highschool, she came from somewhere around Linz. What I got from her is you people like to party lol.
Anyways you two have some nice lookin bikes. I really like those orange graphics.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah party all the time dude !!!

It´s probably because we´re allowed to drink beer at the age of 16 and vodka at 18 ;)

i would like to get some graphics too, but design them on my own. Do you guys know where i can get or download a blank stencil of wr250x graphics in original size?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts