Possibly For Sale

Already Sold :(

MINI MOTO

ROOTS...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's trouble, the braking power is seriously silly...

·
Registered
768 Posts
Nice machines and lids man, looks like you get to ride a lot :) I can only dream of such.. my time will come though, a loner 19 year old atm :p

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I work for an Advertising Agency... / Pay is cool, but as with any addiction I'll beg-borrow-steal for anything with two wheels!

·
Registered
363 Posts
I saw the hypermotard in person for the first time this past week end at the Montreal motorcycle show and I have to say I now would consider it for a new street bike. It look so much better in person, but I still have to try it before I really like it.

·
Registered
936 Posts
what pipes do you have on that HM? are they nice and LOUD?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what pipes do you have on that HM? are they nice and LOUD?

Still Stock Unfortunetly. Until I can sell my Yam the mods are looking slim. I still cant decide on a full termi System or the slip ons. I like the look of the slip ons but am still deciding on Show VS Go.

The Stock sounds good, not as sissy as other stock systems out there, not terribly loud though. Nuts!

·
Registered
936 Posts
those pipes are stock? man they look great for stock!

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
It looks as if you have a serious condition of motorcycle-itus, I suggest you get professional help fast. Although most cases are concidered inoperable and incureable, you can experience a brief remission long enough to see how bad it really is and the damage done to yourself and loved ones. :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts