SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been playing around with my Hyper and so far I'm pretty happy with the results, 93.87hp and 77.96 ft/lbs on the Nichols dynojet. This is with a stock engine (stock cams, pistons, head), only exhaust and intake mods.

I'm running a Leo Vince exhaust (db killers in), Beast R stacks/filters (no airbox), and DP Cams ECU with a Rapid Bike 3 controller. Here is a pic of my Beast R setup...

I'm also running 15/44 gearing and a Nichols flywheel. These changes were made after the dyno run. The Beast R setup by itself was worth a couple of HP and also broadened the torque curve. Here is a before and after chart...

This bike is a torque monster! A stock bike puts out around 80hp and 67ft/lbs of torque.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Wow nice man! I wanna do the same thing! I think i will lay low on the beast R intake but What do you think about a Termi 2-2 slip on with the DP ecu and air box lid that comes with it and then put a LV cat eliminator on and I will be set right?
Sick setup bro!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow nice man! I wanna do the same thing! I think i will lay low on the beast R intake but What do you think about a Termi 2-2 slip on with the DP ecu and air box lid that comes with it and then put a LV cat eliminator on and I will be set right?
Sick setup bro!
That combo will work fine but the twin termi setup is not all that great from a performance perspective because its not a true 2-1-2 system and does not eliminate the heavy cat and exhaust flapper valve. On the plus side it does come with the airbox lid and DP ECU. You might want to consider the 2-1 single Termi, LV or full Arrow system. You will need find a DP ECU if you don't get a Termi system. The stock ECU is not adjustable.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Sick setup bro!
That's my set up.... works fine and sounds good..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts