SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this bike on this forum some 6 months ago, it is a great bike, I have used it twice at a go kart track but cannot find the time to use it so it sits here gathering dust.

Currently set up for track. But can easily be set back up for the street. (50 state street legal stock)

-Stock Motor/Suspension. very low miles/hours (1500 miles).
-LeoVInce Full Titanium Exhaust system.
-Husqvarna factory swingarm (Hand Built for the 2007 factory race team in Europe) 30mm shorter then stock. (quicker turn in) Not available in the U.S. (cost $1200) Also have the stock swingarm.
-Excel 5.5 rear wheel, hub and spokes.
-Almost NEW Michelin Grooved Slicks 17” front/rear
-K&N Air filter, JD Jet Kit
-NEW Renthal Twinwalls / NEW Kevlar grips / NEW Bonz catch can
-NEW Cycra Probends with low-pro shields
-NEW Yuasa battery
-Fastaway Pegs
-SME Sliders front/rear
-NEW R1 works chain, Driven rear sprocket (2 teeth larger then stock).
-This bike runs perfectly and will make somebody happy on the track or the street.
-I have some spare parts brand new, Note I have just changed the numbers on the bike to 111.
-I have the speedo, rear taillight and wiring if someone wants to convert back to street. I do-not have the front headlight.
$4000 firm.
Feel free to contact me via [email protected] if you have any questions

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do the Husky's have a keyed ignition? I'm looking for a sumo for light street use as well as getting back on the track. This bike look's like it would be good for both. I'm in Nashville. Would you be willing to meet halfway?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do the Husky's have a keyed ignition? I'm looking for a sumo for light street use as well as getting back on the track. This bike look's like it would be good for both. I'm in Nashville. Would you be willing to meet halfway?
Hi there
It does not need a key to start, it does have a key for the steering lock
I was racing in Nashville last weekend.
I can meet you half way if you like.
I have used it on a Go-Kart track twice which was a bunch of fun and I did 12 miles on the street,, were very rural here so just took it for a short spin :)
PM me or write to my email address for my cell #
Back to ya

·
Registered
53 Posts
Still for sale? Willing to ship to CA? How's power compared to a Yamaha or Honda 450?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still for sale? Willing to ship to CA? How's power compared to a Yamaha or Honda 450?
Re Shipping to CA,, I shipped an R6 there last year, it cost the buyer $460 so I guess that would be a good guide, I can only ask for shipping to be arranged by the buyer.

I am not a motard expert but do know by my two visits to the go kart track that it is faster by far than an aprillia and be made easy work of the 3 KTMs that were there including a 650 I think it was, because of the shorter swingarm it just turned in on a dime but there is also rider skill level to consider, Sprocket set up etc, I had never been on a motard before but do race Superbike and Supersport and I felt very comfortable but decided it was not the route I wanted to follow.

Below are 2 shipping companies I know of, I am in Georgetown KY 40324

Haul Bikes, Bike Shipping It's who we are. It's what we do. Door-to-door shipping nationwide.
888-428-5245

JC Motors 1100 Trucks Available. 24/7 Online Booking & Tracking. Perimeter of Protection
888-749-3823

1 - 12 of 12 Posts