SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, with the need to customize my 610, and an ugly tail section, along with a spare r6 tail light, I come along with this:

What ya think?

oh yea, and the license plate is visible when I'm riding. I'm pretty light, and the bike doesn't squat at all. I could care less anyway, ive been riding for over a year and a half now and haven't had a cop behind me once. :thumbup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks good

I like it, are the turn signals integrated? I have the same bike,. and yeah- not psyched on the tail-light, plate set up. I live in SF and have another bike with the plate buried- and the cops haven't cared- but I cause more trouble with this bike...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup, turns are integrated. i payed 20 bucks for the taillight off of ebay, and it came with load capacitors. to mount it there's 2 tabs on the sides of the taillight, i drilled 1/8" holes through the tabs, and right through the fender, then i used some nice black studs to mount it. it held great with just that, i really tugged on it to make sure, but was a little bit vibrate-y, so i layered up some double sided 3m on the bottom of the taillight, which canceled all of that out.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Could you post up some more detailed pictures of this setup? I would like to see how it's mounted. I was looking at getting the LED bar that has the brake and turn signals in it, but if I can get one of these for a 1/3 of the price, I'll be doing that. Looks nice.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im going to cut away that excess tape btw, i just figured it was the best way to see how it was taped, if i left where you can see it.

also, the strips of leds are red, and their connected to my brake light. you can see me stop from a mile away

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no problem my friend, this took me about 30 minutes to do, and its the most custom thing on my bike. now i need to find something cool fro the front... i hate being stock. Im gonna make another thread for my sliders i rigged together

1 - 9 of 9 Posts