SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me where to get some husqvarna 510 parts, looking for edge tail light or similar, carbon fiber exsaust shield, and a better mirror, please help me out thanks

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
The 08-10's 450-510 have them. The two strokes have them too. I searched and found tge wr300 with it. So your 04-07 can have tge same setup. So the 09-11 2 strokes use the same rear fender as the 04-07 4 strokes. Sorry for tge motorless pic but shows tge 04-07 with tge newer style fender and led light

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
+1 for the OEM led setup.

I just installed mine and damn its nice. Bit expensive tough..light+rear fender+bolts cost me about €120 :( The stock setup on my 08 was very heavy too...think I shaved off about 1kg with the LED setup.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Where i can find filter for fuelpump, that big one, with metal surface and filter for under pump is little one, here is pic what i mean
My impoter say husky dosent sell, those filter separately. you need to byu hole fuel pump system

I think I already found, to ask for more information. Info in here, then when the parts can be found

1 - 9 of 9 Posts