SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me where to get some husqvarna 510 parts, looking for edge tail light or similar, carbon fiber exsaust shield, and a better mirror, please help me out thanks

·
Registered
876 Posts
Don't get the edge. Get the own led one. Expensive but worth it. Plug and play, hella bright, looks good. And for parts call halls cycles
Where did you get this "own" tail light?

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
The 08-10's 450-510 have them. The two strokes have them too. I searched and found tge wr300 with it. So your 04-07 can have tge same setup. So the 09-11 2 strokes use the same rear fender as the 04-07 4 strokes. Sorry for tge motorless pic but shows tge 04-07 with tge newer style fender and led light

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
+1 for the OEM led setup.

I just installed mine and damn its nice. Bit expensive tough..light+rear fender+bolts cost me about €120 :( The stock setup on my 08 was very heavy too...think I shaved off about 1kg with the LED setup.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Where i can find filter for fuelpump, that big one, with metal surface and filter for under pump is little one, here is pic what i mean
My impoter say husky dosent sell, those filter separately. you need to byu hole fuel pump system

I think I already found, to ask for more information. Info in here, then when the parts can be found

1 - 9 of 9 Posts