SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon! Just picked up my first husky! 08 510 SMR and it's bone stock. I can post pics later hopefully but the guy I got it from didnt give me too much info. It has 405 miles(I know, awesome) I'm curious to know what are the most sensible upgrades that need to be made. It has been sitting for a couple years so an immediate oil change is obvious but as far as uncorking it, can anyone recommend the right steps? For example a good power up kit, fender eliminator kit, steering stabilizer, etc. Any help/ wisdom would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Congrats awesome bike. Where you from? Post up in the husqvarna section for any questions, plenty of advice n help from the guys there. Do a search on here for power ups or whatever you're looking for but any dealer will have the power up kit, you can go w a Leo Vince, arrow, akra or shorten n gut your stock can. Common husky dealers are Motoxotica, halls cycles, GP cycles, Heinen, Up tite. There's other websites that cater to husky too. Motorsportz, toxicmotoracing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts