SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale:

-All parts shipping additional, insurance for full purchase value required. Pickup available Atlanta area, north of 285 perimeter

Husqvarna Husky Supermoto Rear Wheels All used, some scratches but good overall. Fits SMR450 SMR510 SMR610 SMR570 TE conversions, etc

Excel 5.00x17 rim with heavy-duty spokes laced to OE Husqvarna hub (used Michelin Pilot Power 160/60-17 and heavy-duty tube included or removed for lower shipping) - $400

Btw, chain rub on the tire is not as bad as looks in the photos, loaned the wheel/tire to a friend to try on his bike and he was riding around on with wheel/axle misaligned. My bike I had minimal chain contact with tire depending on chain (Regina 520 GPZ, DID 520ERV3).

Behr 4.25x17 rim with heavy-duty spokes laced to OE Husqvarna hub (used Michelin race slick 16/62-17 with heavy-duty tube included or removed for lower shipping) - $325

Behr rim is super strong, great upgrade for track use if you don't want to damage your stock rim and keep a track tire on one!

OE SanRemo 4.25 rim with OE spokes loose laced to OE Husqvarna hub (wheel needs to be trued) - $250

The hub is worth that alone!

Miscellaneous Parts

- Used Floating Rear Brake Rotor 240mm no buttons, disc only - $45

+ More once I get my camera working again...

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
I would have bough the 5 inch excel from you if you had posted up last week:headshake I sent my OEM hub the KSR wheels Friday for a 5 inch lace.

GLWTS:thumbup:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$40-$75 should cover trueing, maybe less for a local dirt bike shop to do it. Shipping would be about $20-$25.

What bike are you putting them on?

You could buy the Behr 4.25x17 complete and have a better quality wheel for about the same price. I'll remove tire if you don't need and saves shipping.

I do have a complete front Behr 3.50x17 heavy duty spokes, OE Husqvarna hub with Michelin supermoto tire (20mm bearing/axle setup) - $350

I may keep the front wheel until I have my new 16.5" front to do the bearing & spacer swap from 25mm to 20mm setup in order to make sure everything fits properly.

Let me know

Any chance you have a front rim too? What is a rough price to get the SanRemo rim trued? This is my first bike with spoke rims so it's kind of new for me...

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
$40-$75 should cover trueing, maybe less for a local dirt bike shop to do it. Shipping would be about $20-$25.

What bike are you putting them on?

You could buy the Behr 4.25x17 complete and have a better quality wheel for about the same price. I'll remove tire if you don't need and saves shipping.

I do have a complete front Behr 3.50x17 heavy duty spokes, OE Husqvarna hub with Michelin supermoto tire (20mm bearing/axle setup) - $350

I may keep the front wheel until I have my new 16.5" front to do the bearing & spacer swap from 25mm to 20mm setup in order to make sure everything fits properly.

Let me know
Whats up with the axle swap? Putting it on an older husky or what?

BTW, Im looking for a front hub if you know of any..

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Any chance you have a front rim too? What is a rough price to get the SanRemo rim trued? This is my first bike with spoke rims so it's kind of new for me...
KSR wheels in Pennsylvania only charges $27 to true a wheel. Shiiping would be pretty cheap too since it's only coming from a state away.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bryza, PM me your address and let me know which wheels you're interested in and I'll work on a shipping quote - might be a few days as I'm leaving for Indy MotoGP this afternoon.

Glad to hear someone else thinks the wheels are a good deal! I think they're a steal! Here that Junkies? A steal! :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Updated Prices!

Updated prices on remaining rims!

OEM San Remo 4.25x17" wheel loose laced (great condition!) $200 (trueing required and good to go!)

or will separate rim, hub, spokes & nipples

OEM Husqvarna Rear Wheel Hub $175

OEM San Remo 4.25x17" Rim Only $50

OEM Husqvarna Rear Wheel Spoke & Nipple Set $50

Behr 4.25x17" rim with heavy-duty spokes laced to OE Husqvarna hub (no tire, wheel only) $300

OEM Floating Rear Brake Rotor 240mm no buttons, disc only $35

1 - 20 of 45 Posts