SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.powersportsbusiness.com/...d:+PowersportsBusiness+(Powersports+Business)

Husqvarna North America recently approved a price slash on $2,000 on the SMS630 and TE630, now available for $5,999 and $6,499, respectively. Both dual-sport bikes are street legal in all 50 states and offer a 49.5 mpg fuel rating. Both bikes feature a 600cc DOHC single-cylinder four-stroke motor, electronic fuel injection, hydraulic clutch and brakes and electric start.

“With gas prices on the move, and summer fun to be had, there is no better time for Husqvarna to offer a deal like this," said Husqvarna's national sales manager Revelle Harrison. "Dealer orders have already jumped drastically, so get your order in on a TE or SMS630 while units are still available."

·
Registered
102 Posts
well no i do not own a 630...came very close to buying one but when i road it and almost fell asleep i went for my left over 09 610. i work for bmw usa and even at the sales price they are making about 1200 on each bike.

·
Registered
190 Posts
well no i do not own a 630...came very close to buying one but when i road it and almost fell asleep i went for my left over 09 610. i work for bmw usa and even at the sales price they are making about 1200 on each bike.
Guess you tried out a choked version without the PU kit :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
im sure your 610 is a powerhouse in comparison. does it run on depleted uranium?

dont be daft

·
Registered
316 Posts
and no, dealers do not make $3200 on new bike sales :rolleyes:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I was one of the first to buy the '11 630... I love the bike but I don't really wana talk about it... :anim_peep:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Is this really true? I called 2 dealerships and they didn't know about this...? Seems like b.s. but idk.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its very true. But you have to jump on it.

Got mine for 6,200 tax's, tags, etc and a PU kit!!!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Is this really true? I called 2 dealerships and they didn't know about this...? Seems like b.s. but idk.
Its true, Bill, the owner of BMP Husky in Salem told me to my face in person a week ago Monday standing in his showroom. Even he couldn't believe what a killer deal it was.

·
Registered
236 Posts
:headshake

·
Registered
67 Posts
Same happened to me with a 610 a few years back. The dealer couldn´t make out why I brought it back so soon. Before the p/u, Arrow slip-ons and the new EFI the 630 was sickening too. Now that all´s done, the only 610s I see are in the rear view mirror getting smaller.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts