SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up an 08 sm610 about a week ago and I wondered where all you guys buy your parts from as far as oil filters and that kind of stuff. Are there any good websites or is there an online parts fiche like for the jap bikes? This is my first non jap bike so Im not to familiar with it. any help is appreciated. thanks!

·
Registered
174 Posts
motostrano.com has a bunch of accessories like guards, sliders and what not. Uptitehusky.com has parts but you can't order them through the website. The owner actually makes trick parts there but you have to ask about them. Just got an LED light that fits in the stock housing from him. He also has some slick throttle tubes. Halls Cycles and Motoexotica also have parts but no website to order them through. I believe there is a sticky on the Cafe Husky forum that lists parts suppliers for a variety of accessories.

·
Registered
23 Posts
motosportz has some husky stuff like raditor braces

I would stay away from Motostano, I have not had good luck with them. Bad customer service and there prices are not so good.

Also check out Husky Cafe Forum, there is some good info there.

·
Registered
102 Posts
ive had really great luck with erics motorsports here in so-cal. also the guys at up-tite r great.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Would one to tell what part of the of 8000 H0929.:headscrat
I can not find what this would be?
I only have the '06 parts manual, and 8000 A0929 shows as what I believe is the brake light switch on the front lever, see here.

Not sure about H0929, or whether this part would be the same on the '08. Others may have to chime in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts