SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi since its my first post on here ill give myself a little introduction. Hi im Nick from england 17 and currently riding a hornet 600 but fancying a different bike or a second bike if i win the lottery lol but that probably isn't going to happen.

So how is the husky 610 ?

whats the servicing like ?
build quality ?
speed (0-60, top speed) ?
handling ?
what are they like as a every day bike ? or is that just not really practical?
and how much of a wheelie tool are they ?

cheers

nick

·
Registered
590 Posts
Search the Husky forums Nick, all you seek will be revealed

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
good bike, pretty smooth. Seat [email protected][email protected]!!!! You will need to buy a new seat, period, end of story. They have screw type adjustable valves. You can get 120 miles until you run out of fumes in the tank. They suck on the freeway, NO wind protection. But they look sweet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheer for the replys guys I've been doing a little reading and would it be 3000 miles for oil change and valve check. What i haven't found out is the rebuild mileage.

The lack of wind protection doesn't really bover me as im use to it and it actually does more miles in the tank than my hornet :lol: its sounding possible i could live with it so far :D

·
Registered
295 Posts
cheer for the replys guys I've been doing a little reading and would it be 3000 miles for oil change and valve check. What i haven't found out is the rebuild mileage.

The lack of wind protection doesn't really bover me as im use to it and it actually does more miles in the tank than my hornet :lol: its sounding possible i could live with it so far :D
thats cuz if taken care of you dont really have to rebuild it. there are guys with 55,000+ miles on 610's with no real major maintenance except cam chains. good motor but like everything else do your maintenance, which isnt all that hard to begin with

1 - 5 of 5 Posts