SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's just been bugging me how few posts I see in the Husaberg forum since I replaced my beloved FS650 with another one... I know a bunch of SMJers that have sold and moved on in the last couple of years but what is going on? Are the slant motor bikes THAT unpopular? Just too expensive? What about the new homes for all the bikes that used to be represented here? Obviously, I need some attention... :)

Seriously though, if you are still here on SMJ and still ride your Berg, post up - preferrably with a current pic! :thumbup:

I will do same when I get home...

Yuri

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey Yuri,

I still have mine, though it will probably be up for sale soon. Not sure if I will stay in the Berg family with the next bike or not.

2 kids in the last 3 years and the demise of the AMA series have really limited my racing / participation on this forum. I did make it out for 2 races this season.

Attached is a pic of my bike from the April 2010 timeframe.

Regards,
Colin

Attachments

·
Registered
585 Posts
It's just been bugging me how few posts I see in the Husaberg forum since I replaced my beloved FS650 with another one... I know a bunch of SMJers that have sold and moved on in the last couple of years but what is going on? Are the slant motor bikes THAT unpopular? Just too expensive? What about the new homes for all the bikes that used to be represented here? Obviously, I need some attention... :)

Seriously though, if you are still here on SMJ and still ride your Berg, post up - preferrably with a current pic! :thumbup:

I will do same when I get home...

Yuri
sorry bro! Ive been too busy ridin my fs570.. :rofl::lol:

Nearly 100hrs, bike is solid.

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Husaberg thread?

Homeland Security hafta keep an eye on this one...:hmmm:

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
What?? File upload fail......
Thank You for contacting the Department of Homeland Security.

In the interest of National Security, your upload had been denied.

Thank You.

·
Registered
259 Posts
My 450 FX, still need to sort out a shock for SM, get a slipper and some custom graphics.

The bike looks great with a bit of patina :thumbup:

I got the same front fender and was hoping to use it with the same number plate as you (bought a box of plastic ones) but it won't fit due to the pointy thing on the fender. How have you sloved that?
I'm guessing it's real easy to just grind away some plastic but if have come up with some clever non-destructive idea I'd like to hear about it.

·
Registered
385 Posts
The bike looks great with a bit of patina :thumbup:

I got the same front fender and was hoping to use it with the same number plate as you (bought a box of plastic ones) but it won't fit due to the pointy thing on the fender. How have you sloved that?
I'm guessing it's real easy to just grind away some plastic but if have come up with some clever non-destructive idea I'd like to hear about it.
Cheers chap, it could do with a shit ton more power, midrange and top end... :hmmm: but it handles pretty well even with the FX shock.

Cut a V in the underside of the point on the number board and it will fit like a glove, the plastic is pretty thin, no need for a grinder.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice bikes! I am glad there are still a few of us out here. Already looking forward to a NC/TN trip in the spring. Maybe a couple of you guys can make it?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm in Los Angeles and have a 2006 650FE that I've converted to a motard. Will post pics soon. Yes I wish there was more activity here because these bikes really are amazing.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts