SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Runs Great. Maybe most powerful bike with the slowest rider on the track :lol:- regardless of what else is there . No fooling Easily hauls my 250 lbs. with tall gearing (more suitable for Bonneville than a s-m track) no problem. Dyno'd at 67hp on race gas (which I haven't used). GMD'd, and Dick's did f/r suspension for me. ROX risers, APA gas/water thingy, E starts every time hot/cold, and idles great. Very smooth. Recent brakes/tires. No issues. Some spares (i.e., cables). Wonderful bike. Also very useful on big tracks like Pocono East, Louden, and Summit Jefferson- takes most of ths straight for the I4/600s to catch up.

Will consider trade + $ for 530 EXC. Would like to stay local (NJ/NY/Pa) and not worry about shipping. $2,500 OBRO

Any questions, lmk

thanks,
Walter

[email protected]

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reality check bump

Just how many reliable & tractable +60HP supermotos are out there for this price?:headscrat

Walter

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Walter- a bump for a really cool bike.

What year is this bike? What kind of mileage/hours?

I wish I could buy it from you. It has more character than 10 Japanese bikes combined. :clap:

I have posted a link on my local forum. :thumbup:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Walter- a bump for a really cool bike.
What year is this bike? What kind of mileage/hours?
I wish I could buy it from you. It has more character than 10 Japanese bikes combined. :clap:
I have posted a link on my local forum. :thumbup:

Thanks for props, the cross post, and the bump (wow, a threefer :bowdown:)

Because of the very linear power characteristics, it's a very easy bike to ride; and it handles very well both on the ground and in the air (though in all honesty my nickname is not "his airness" :lol:) Brakes are about what you'd expect from a 1st tier setup.

It's a 1999, and I have about 7 hours of use on it as best I can figure. I had it gone through when I bought it and it didn't need anything except an air filter, and a exhaust valve (iirc) was like a 1/10 loose.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
C'mon folks. No muss, no fuss, track only bike. Probably worth the price just on depreciation, wear and tear and the wheels/brake you'd have to buy for your dual sport. Not to mention that this will be faster and better handling!
Walter

·
Registered
175 Posts
Interested in a built Cr85 motard?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts