SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people, first time posting here long time lurker on the site.
Im gonna start off by saying that im 26 years old and im currently unemployed i also live in Uruguay south america, for those of u that never heard of it its a little country between Argentina and Brazil, needless to say that economy here is not as healthy as it is on the states, hence the title and bike i own.
I bought this bike for christmas 2010 brand new for $1300 and i have been modifying it as much as i can to fit my needs and likes.

Brand: Winner
Model: smx 125 supermotard
bore x stroke: 56.5 x 49.5
weight: 120kg

this is a pic of what it looks like in stock trim
[/IMG]
and this is where it sits now
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

modifications so far are a big bore kit witch makes it 150cc (250cc coming soon) and a change of gears (17t - 45t) the rest is visible in the pictures above.
thanks in advance for ur opinions and above all for having such a great site witch has given me many ideas, hopefully some day i will be able to won a real sm but for now this will do to get me to and from work and school.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
:welcome: to SMJ. Modifying your bike is half the fun of owning a supermoto.:bannana:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Thanks for the great intro and pics!

Welcome to SMJ! :thumbup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mod the heck out of that thing :clap:

Doesnt matter what you ride as long as you ride:thumbup: Even ape riders have the right to be happy:rofl:

·
Registered
408 Posts
welcome to SMJ! :bannana:

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Like that all Black look - Well done :thumbup:

Do you live in Uruguay? - I was Montevideo and Punta Del Este back in 2008 and had the best 2 weeks that my foggy bean can remember - Montevideo was a "First Class" stay if ya know of.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to everyone

Yes i do live in Uruguay, Montevideo to be specific, and u cant beat Punta del Este, besides, if u come with green bills ur just straight out pimping here!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts