SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great ride today...Thanks Goose for leadin the way and El Huberto(virgin ride) for taggin along!

Hubba Hubba BBQ for lunch was the best...2nd time to this spot and its better than Green River, Charlies or Carolina smokehouse!

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Great ride today...Thanks Goose for leadin the way and El Huberto(virgin ride) for taggin along!

Hubba Hubba BBQ for lunch was the best...2nd time to this spot and its better than Green River, Charlies or Carolina smokehouse!
I will be the judge of that ...:laughingr

Post up some more pics , looks like a good ride .:thumbup:

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
And, Hubba Bubba has a BYOHP policy. (Bring Your Own Hush Puppies). Great afternoon ride fellas. Always enjoy being alongside Chriss' loud ass dry clutch :lol:
and it was really good meeting and riding with a new fellow junkie too.

Came by your house on the way home Mux, cuz I forgot to give you Chases' number the other day but you weren't home.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Came by your house on the way home Mux, cuz I forgot to give you Chases' number the other day but you weren't home.
I had to work till 3 and then a wedding reception right after.....

No Problem, I didnt trade for the bike. Wasnt street legal and I dont want that maint. intensive of a bike.....

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
Looks like you guys had a good time.

And, Hubba Bubba has a BYOHP policy. (Bring Your Own Hush Puppies).
That's just wrong. Kinda like one of the best sandwich shops in town, including an awesome cheeseburger, but they don't do fries. :headshake

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
:headshake I agree Randy .....:laughingr
Several close establishments sell fried foods.....Wine/beer store close by too....As Goose says BYOHP or as the sign at the resturaunt says "BYOB is Encouraged"!!!!

Dont think they mind if you bring some fried sides!:lol:

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
Several close establishments sell fried foods.....Wine/beer store close by too....As Goose says BYOHP or as the sign at the resturaunt says "BYOB is Encouraged"!!!!

Dont think they mind if you bring some fried sides!:lol:
Sounds like a some assembly required deal to me. Besides, it's not like I have some huge bag on my bike that I can just be haulin' around emergency hush puppie rations. :rofl:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks like you guys had a good time.

That's just wrong. Kinda like one of the best sandwich shops in town, including an awesome cheeseburger, but they don't do fries. :headshake
Once you taste the BBQ you will forget about everything else...but really they are doin me a favor, my fat ass needs a break from all that fried stuff Psyco is makin me eat when he comes up here! I figure the more healthy stuff they serve the more BBQ I can eat...kinda balances out, right?:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Once you taste the BBQ you will forget about everything else...but really they are doin me a favor, my fat ass needs a break from all that fried stuff Psyco is makin me eat when he comes up here! I figure the more healthy stuff they serve the more BBQ I can eat...kinda balances out, right?:thumbup:
:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
595 Posts
All that fried stuff Psycho is making you eat? Damn, i've heard it all now!!!:lol: You guys are too funny. But really a bbq place without hushpuppies is like a titty bar without beer, it just ain't right.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts