1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
351 Posts
Last one for the season, I know it's basic but hey, wait 8 weeks and see what we come up with...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16He9S4CPhw

Don't steal chalk!

Very nice by the book video Captain! That was the LAST kind of video I expected to see on here. Good stuff! Im gonna feel bad posting our next video tomorrow..............................

·
Registered
338 Posts
captcrash you are really great. You always make great educational videos. Keep sharing what you know...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Crash, were you at the ISP training grounds last summer when they had the cone courses set up for the public?

I talked to someone with a DRZ 400 SM and I'm stating to think it was you.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crash, were you at the ISP training grounds last summer when they had the cone courses set up for the public?

I talked to someone with a DRZ 400 SM and I'm stating to think it was you.
You know, being friends with Ponch and John can be very rewarding...:hmmm:

Yep, I was there this year too...

·
Registered
316 Posts
Very badass video! I'm going to have my girlfriend watch it when she comes down (She's taking the MSF course next weekend).

·
Registered
133 Posts
You know, being friends with Ponch and John can be very rewarding...:hmmm:

Yep, I was there this year too...
That event was a lot of fun. Who knew that riding with a bunch of cops could be fun. I would've loved to have done it again but I moved out of the area. I was down there on my ZX-10 and a friend with a ZX-6 who um, well maybe just shouldn't be allowed to ride.
I would have loved to ride that course on the sumo. Those cones were pretty tight on a liter bike.

·
Registered
5 Posts
cool. Whats the training like in the us ? do you need to do any basic training or can you just jump on a bike and go for it.

Also whats the test like ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts