SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Atwater was great! Brok all the crew and the instructors did a great job! I saw a lot of new faces as well as some familiar ones. Here is a picture to prove it!

Add your own caption! (Watch it Hannas)HaHa

Here's mine

"Dam, I thought this bike would be chick magnet not a Honda Magnet"

[/IMG]

·
Registered
526 Posts
Mike Smith got smoked by Team65 rider Josh Serne at least thats how Josh tells it.

Mike

Josh told told my dad I was riding good that day!:lol: haha what a compliment.I like riding with Josh he keeps it pinned the whol time. It,s like watching a RC bike in go around the track.

Maybe when I am 100% I can give him a good race:thumbup:

·
old school supermoto
685 Posts
Great Weekend!

Pre Season Endurance Races
Atwater Kart Track
March 2, 2008

Unofficial results

Race #1 (45 min)
1st Cameron Beaubier & Joey Pascarella
2nd Bucky Gerolamy
3rd Colton Welch & Brian Martinez
4th Wyatt Farris & Ryan Kearns
5th Tyler O’Hara & Damon Podolny
6th Brandon Case & Brian Bartlow
7th Casey Yarrow & Jimmy Martinez
8th Tim Green
9th Drew Dickson
DQ. Vincent & Tony

Race #2 (35 min)
1st Gage McAllister & Blake Farris
2nd Josiah Rundall & Wesley Rundall
3rd Tucker Lancaster & Josh Serne’
4th CJ Weaver
5th Aren Clark & Jason Harmon

Race #3 (30 min)
1st Mark Brummitt
2nd Ara Mahlchassian
3rd Mark Linenberger
4th Ronan Lancaster & Ezra Beaubier
5th Kim Kridel & Amy Kohler
6th Carrie Looney

:bike:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Good times at atwater

I got a great start especially considering I was last to get to my bike. I think I entered the dirt in second then in the right hander I stalled. By the time I got restarted everyone had passed me. I ran a few laps then stalled again in the same place. At that point I was beat so I pulled in and let Tyler take over.

Tyler ran an amazing pace untill a spin out on the entry of the dirt caused a mechanical with the bike. His shifter was stuck neutral and he could not get into the pits immediatly so we lost a few laps.

I went out for a second stint while Tyler fixed the issue with his bike. My second stint I managed to keep it going and ran a decent pace. Once the issue was fixed they waved me in and Tyler went back out on a tear. :arsenal

He managed to make a few laps back be the end of the race and with 3to go got into a short battle with Cameron and eventually passed and made good distance on by the end of the race. Tylers lap times were very consistant. He did something like 20 laps in a row within .50 tenth of second. Tyler reported the bike as very fast and he liked the Dunlop tires. He said once the tire were at temp they handled amazing for the entire stint.

By the end of the race it was impossible to tell who finshed where, i'm pretty sure Cam and Joey knew they had it because they were the only team that kept it upright the entire time. I saw guys stalled or crashed in the dirt almost every lap. It was so soft, like riding Pismo on slicks, the loam sweepr followed by the launch into the quicksand pits.

I can't wait for Fernley.:bike:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got a great start especially considering I was last to get to my bike. I think I entered the dirt in second then in the right hander I stalled. By the time I got restarted everyone had passed me. I ran a few laps then stalled again in the same place. At that point I was beat so I pulled in and let Tyler take over.

Tyler ran an amazing pace untill a spin out on the entry of the dirt caused a mechanical with the bike. His shifter was stuck neutral and he could not get into the pits immediatly so we lost a few laps.

I went out for a second stint while Tyler fixed the issue with his bike. My second stint I managed to keep it going and ran a decent pace. Once the issue was fixed they waved me in and Tyler went back out on a tear. :arsenal

He managed to make a few laps back be the end of the race and with 3to go got into a short battle with Cameron and eventually passed and made good distance on by the end of the race. Tylers lap times were very consistant. He did something like 20 laps in a row within .50 tenth of second. Tyler reported the bike as very fast and he liked the Dunlop tires. He said once the tire were at temp they handled amazing for the entire stint.

By the end of the race it was impossible to tell who finshed where, i'm pretty sure Cam and Joey knew they had it because they were the only team that kept it upright the entire time. I saw guys stalled or crashed in the dirt almost every lap. It was so soft, like riding Pismo on slicks, the loam sweepr followed by the launch into the quicksand pits.

I can't wait for Fernley.:bike:
I HAD FUN AND I GOT TO RIDE THERE 250 THAT THING IS SCARY FAST I HOPE I GET TO RIDE THAT 450 SOMETIME SOON :thumbup:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Photo Captions:

How to Make a Hondama
or
Honda is always on top!!
or
Honda always screws the other brands!!

Looks like you guys had fun, sorry I wasn't there!!!!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Photo Captions:

How to Make a Hondama
or
Honda is always on top!!
or
Honda always screws the other brands!!

Looks like you guys had fun, sorry I wasn't there!!!!

My dad it's likr two dogs stuck together. " Get out the hose!'

1 - 14 of 14 Posts