1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Stop splashing the gas:anim_peep:

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
i try, but it always seems to find its way out........:headshake i'll give the armorall a go! thanks :thumbup:
i have the same splashing issue...just busting your chops:D try to point the nozzle back towards the front of the seat. the front of the tank is very shallow and splashes out when the liquid strikes the neck area where the front mounting point is.

·
Registered
177 Posts
PLEDGE furniture cleaner works great on plastic and gas tanks. It makes plastic look new but heard only to use the orange. Detail shops,atv shops have used this for years to shine plastic . I use it all the time plus my bike smells good and its cheap.

·
Registered
366 Posts
silicone.

·
Registered
197 Posts
i used some maguire tire shine the other day, worked pretty well tbh, and used that crap on the seat too, yeah, dont put any slippery stuff on your seat :p i was sliding around for 2 damn days on that thing xD

·
Registered
100 Posts
I had the exact same problem when I first got my bike. I used all the products listed above but they all had at least one downfall. Then I tried Maxima SC1. All I can say is waa waa wee waa:thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts