SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Looking for advice on how to really enjoy my FS650c this summer. I have a 30 mile each way commute and would really like to put some miles on my Berg this summer but before I do so I am wondering what preparations / precautions I should take before daily 60+ mile commutes. Currently the bike is pretty stock, only mods are an Akrapovik muffler and a cush hub rear wheel. Any advice or suggestions?

Thanks,
Adam

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hello,
Looking for advice on how to really enjoy my FS650c this summer. I have a 30 mile each way commute and would really like to put some miles on my Berg this summer but before I do so I am wondering what preparations / precautions I should take before daily 60+ mile commutes. Currently the bike is pretty stock, only mods are an Akrapovik muffler and a cush hub rear wheel. Any advice or suggestions?

Thanks,
Adam

Plot out some gas stations around the area you want to drive - Carry water, credit card, cell phone and worst case have a number for motorcycle tow.

There are a couple motorcycle map makers that offer find backroad rides.

Mostly get out and enjoy the country side - plan a places to stop and get fresh - take a nap if you get tired.

Enjoy ! Stay covered, vented, and hydrated on the road especially if it is really hot out.

Sugar and avocados are good riding companions :)

Best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts