SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Year? Mileage? Mods?

It would have to be better than brand new for me to ever consider paying more tha KBB retail for a used bike. Usually somewhere between KBB retail and trade in value is what I consider a reasonable deal. Short of having a factory built race motor and unobtanium bits, no bike is worth more than KBB retail, regardless of what has been done to it. There are more than a few sellers out there who need to learn that. :thumbup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Year? Mileage? Mods?

It would have to be better than brand new for me to ever consider paying more tha KBB retail for a used bike. Usually somewhere between KBB retail and trade in value is what I consider a reasonable deal. Short of having a factory built race motor and unobtanium bits, no bike is worth more than KBB retail, regardless of what has been done to it. There are more than a few sellers out there who need to learn that. :thumbup:
Whoops my bad....

3,200 miles
Edge tail light

That's it...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was thinking about maybe showing up with 4k cash actually... He sent me an email saying "cash talks"...I was like hmmmmm:hmmm:

·
Banned
531 Posts
I was thinking about maybe showing up with 4k cash actually... He sent me an email saying "cash talks"...I was like hmmmmm:hmmm:
You never know what people are willing to settle for. God knows how many bikes I've sold cheap because of a financial predicament.

·
Registered
40 Posts
there is an 07 in my local paper, and they are asking 4400. i would arrive with 4000, and offer 3650 and see what they say. id be willing to go up to 4000, but not over.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts