SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much is a fair price to pay out the door for an 08' 610SM?

I was told about $9k Leo slip on included.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I guess that would depend on where you live and what kind of tax you have.

I picked up my 07 610 a few months ago for $6500 Canadian before tax, no frieght or PDI charges. They also sell the 08s for $7500. But they arent an official Husky dealer, just bringing them over the border and selling them. They were no help when I had an issue with my bike, cause they never answered their phone in the 3 days I tried getting ahold of them.

So if your dealer will actually give you some service and support for the bike it might be worth a little more I dunno. :hmmm:

·
Registered
133 Posts
I paid $7k out-the-door for a 07 SM610 back in May. They only had one 08 SM610 and would not deal on the price which was $8,600 + tax.

My first choice was a KTM 690SMC which I was quoted $10k out-the-door and I had to wait at least a month for delivery. Save $3k and have it now, I bought the Husky.

If the choice was $9k for a 610 or $10k for a 690SMC and they both were in stock I would get the KTM.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Kind of mute question without knowing what part of the country you live. California gonna be high for example.
I live in Colorado. I dealt with Hall's out of Springfield Ill. I got a better deal quoted from another dealer, but when I called back to order they dropped the ball. I went with Halls on recommendations from others here and people I know. They have been good with parts and follow up on warranty issues so far. Good knowledge of the bike too.
My deal was $7,500.00 to my door a little over a month ago.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have see post from back east throw out prices as low as $6,300 out-the-door. I doubt I could get an 08 SM610 for anything less than $9k here in Sacramento.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts