SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since my bike has been converted to SM I have been thinking about getting rid of my stock wheels with rotor, and tires since they have been taking up space in the garage and collecting dust. The wheels are in great shape, and have a Maxxis Sur Cross ST 110/100-18 rear and Dunlop Sports D752F 80/110-21 front they are for intermediate-soft terrain. Front has about 95 wear left and rear has about 75 or so. So how much is everything worth, and how much should I ask for it all?

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
I have seen them go for $400-$500 in really good shape. But those were from a newer (2005 as I remember) S model.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Depends, are you willing to ship, or looking for local sale? If your willing to ship to an APO box shoot me a PM and we can do some dealing. I have paypal.

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
$201? :lol: Craigs is dead on, that's about going rate for a used set up.

·
Registered
525 Posts
you don't waana keep em?
Seems like s/e guys always wanna get rid of their dirt rims and sm guys always wanna buy a set, they should just buy the opposite of the bike they want from the start :lol:

·
Registered
586 Posts
I'll be keeping an eye out for them, need to find another SM front rotor for them before they show up. Thanks again

·
Registered
170 Posts
I got mine for 400 locally two years ago. Came with speedo and dirt rotor (even though I didn't need them). After searching online I thought that was a fair price for a set in good condition.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts