SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2001 xr650r. Gonna go see it. Any replies appreciated.

This is what it's got:

wheels are excel rims with Haan hubs and the rear rim is 5'' wide with new front and rear continental attacks (running a 160 on the rear)

Akrapovice titanium full sysyem+ [email protected] air filter+Edelbrock carb+Procom rev box.

All new body work+Ime foot pegs+Summers racing fork gaurds and brace+Upper triple calmp with Scotts steering damper+pro taper 1 1/8 bars.

Moto Master Front and rear pads+320 mm flame rotor+Rc51 master cyl.

New clutch and cable+X ring chain.

The bike runs great, no problems with start up's and the maintenance is all up to date. With the current gearing it will top out at about 115-120 and was dyno tuned last year with 48 whp befor I installed the rev box and it was retuned.

I low sided it last year and the rims have a some littls scraps and the exhaust too, nothing is bent.

Thanks in advance,
Pit

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Well, the list on it (Kelly Blue Book) is $2860, so that's your base. Add the other stuff and see what you come up with. I'm guessing not 6K.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I'd never pay anywhere near close to 6k............I've seen used (dirt form) '00-'01 for $2000-$3000........

·
Registered
112 Posts
That is up near Scranton isnt it? I was bidding on it on ebay last week and the thing was up to $4300 I believe and the guy pulled it down. There were still a few days left so I am not sure why it got pulled down. $6k seems a little steep. Its got alot of good stuff on it but its a 2001. $5k seems reasonable if it runs good.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
5K maybe.....depending on condition and if it has the dirt wheels............

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
6G's seams high for a bike thats 7 years old, but keep in mind it is a Plated 650R supermoto with a ton of goodies on it.

I have an 07 that i could barely get 6G's for.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright, I thought it was too high too! It is seven years old. It does have a lot of goodies on it but its high. I'd love to have it though. Thanks guys for all the help.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts