SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ktm 690 smc appeals to me due to it having a good amount of power compared to a drz400sm but the price on the ktm is the only downfall. What are these things going for otd? What price should I be able to haggle the dealer down to?

-Thanks for your time

·
Registered
569 Posts
retail if you can find one, most were presold before they hit the country, but there may be one at some dealers as some reported, only 350 were brought in to the country so far

·
Registered
50 Posts
There are some around in California. I just called over the weekend and several dealers either had one or were getting them in. I picked one up for $9,400 OTD, but I had to drive over 300 miles round trip to get that price. The next cheapest one I found was $9,800 OTD. Others were all between $10,000 and $11,000 OTD.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Search

Call around - I found a dealer who was willing to knock a good bit off list price.

Had to drive a few hundered miles for it - but well worth it.

·
Registered
599 Posts
it depends on where you live.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I thought the definition of OTD includes all fees, taxes and DMV fees. unless noted otherwise.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Got mine for MSRP, $50 dmv fee and $135 reg. No sales tax! From 3 Bros Racing in Murrieta.

This was last week. They had one more on the floor and I believe one in a crate.

So I spent a few extra bucks on aluminum skid plate, a set of "real" hand guards, front and rear sliders and footpeg sliders (at 15% off).

·
Registered
47 Posts
Got mine for MSRP, $50 dmv fee and $135 reg. No sales tax! From 3 Bros Racing in Murrieta.

This was last week. They had one more on the floor and I believe one in a crate.

So I spent a few extra bucks on aluminum skid plate, a set of "real" hand guards, front and rear sliders and footpeg sliders (at 15% off).
oh man I shoulda gone to SoCal :damn:

I dont even want to say what I paid :(

·
Registered
276 Posts
I paid $8,698 in Oregon, then had to pay $815 sales tax and license fees when I plated it in WA.

·
Registered
599 Posts
3 bros is probably the cheapest in so cal. you might also try thousand oaks. they have 2 - 5 SMC coming. I know they will be desperate soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts