SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how long does it usually take for ktm-parts.com to send out your order? I ordered stuff on the 27th and it still says processing as of today hasn't changed...
I cant wait to get my new headlight and front fender! Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
My order I place a month or so ago said processing till the day before I received it. Took about 6 days to get my parts

·
Registered
140 Posts
you're waiting for a headlight and a fender, now I'm waiting for my wheels that were supposed to be here past friday and now I hear they "should" be here after July 4....

What happened to Customer Service in this country?!? :damn:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
also from ktm-parts? Yeah I kinda figured that I would get a shipment notification of some some sort... If the order is indeed on its way.. I hope so otherwise I wont see it till after Tuesday im sure.....:hmmm:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I sent an email to ktm-parts and told them that it still says processing and asked when it was going to ship out or estimated arrival date.. and they wrote back, your order is precessing.. haha really... man I have ordered from tons of places and send out the same day or very next day.. Now if it doesn't get sent today, well I will probably be waiting till after next week... SUCKS

·
Registered
140 Posts
I sent an email to ktm-parts and told them that it still says processing and asked when it was going to ship out or estimated arrival date.. and they wrote back, your order is precessing.. haha really... man I have ordered from tons of places and send out the same day or very next day.. Now if it doesn't get sent today, well I will probably be waiting till after next week... SUCKS
Kinda discourages to make another order, hu? :headshake

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah and to top it off... They I emailed back again and asked WHEN my order would arrive and they replied back saying they are expecting the headlights from trail-tech next Tuesday..... Umm if I would have known that I would have ordered somewhere else that had them in stock... and at the 10 dollar discount. It should state wether they have it in stock or not... Yeah kinda pissed.. So now if it ships out on Tuesday I still wont see it till the following week. AWESOME.. NOT I am suppose to be going on supermoto cruise and have my bike all apart ready for the new headlight and fender..

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts