SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On a more serious note, who will be doing the work?
me dude what you think mickey mouse...talkin direct shit can get you hurt bad remember that i represent the Perricone family and thats no joke go ahead and google search it my name is Tony Renfroe, my mom is Linda Perricone. no big deal just lettin you know.

got no problem with the mistaken disrespect i like you davi and read all your posts you seem like a cool guy.

just wanna ride no hard feelings :D

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey tony tell em about how ya heard something come outta your tailpipe after it backfired...
so the 625smc wouldnt start. i tried giving a full twist of throttle, hoping to fill the cylinder with gas via the acc pump. BAM i get a backfire that i think broke something in the valve train. Now i got tons of play in the rockers...HELP I NEED ADVICE...tell me im a stupid wop thats cool just want an answer.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
me dude what you think mickey mouse...talkin direct shit can get you hurt bad remember that i represent the Perricone family and thats no joke go ahead and google search it my name is Tony Renfroe, my mom is Linda Perricone. no big deal just lettin you know.

got no problem with the mistaken disrespect i like you davi and read all your posts you seem like a cool guy.

now now, lets not be angry for some modest sarcasm, id say he could do better than that too, id put it into spec before anything. did you do that yet? run it for a bit at idle then let it cool off and check it again. These things come hand in hand with the nature of the beast. gimme a call if ya need help, you know what im doing all day. and i wanna meet your mom! hahaa

·
Registered
546 Posts

well i googled perricone and came up with nothing. can you fill me in? lol

·
Registered
442 Posts
Tony, looks like it is time to take the head off and see if anything is really screwed. It will not take more than a hour or so to drain everything, then pull the head off.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i googled perricone and came up with nothing. can you fill me in? lol
actually no i should of never even said that good thing my grandpa dont read smj. hes older now but the stories he has about vegas and business are f-in nuts. he is my favorite person in the entire world

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tony, looks like it is time to take the head off and see if anything is really screwed. It will not take more than a hour or so to drain everything, then pull the head off.
you dont recommend the cam you have correct..?

·
Registered
442 Posts
The Rallye cam, using the stock exhaust, does not make more power. It actually make less. Since you an aftermarket model, it might do you some good.

Let me know if you want to get it a try.

·
Registered
47 Posts

That's some childish shit right there ^^^^

this is the internet remember? people say shit and you have to have thick skin - just ignore it. We really don't care who you "rep" my father died in prison for killing someone with a 2x4 -

total bullshit but it sure sounded good didn't it?

·
Mullet Lord
3,302 Posts

Hahaha, easy there guinea. I wasn't trying to give you shit at all, its just that most people (myself DEFINITELY included) are afraid of headwork (if you indeed have a valve related problem). I mistakenly assumed that you would be sending the head off, as I was going to put you on to Dave Hopkins in Washington state. He's a good guy, does great headwork, fast turnaround and is cheap. I'm sure he would make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
assumed that you would be sending the head off, as I was going to put you on to Dave Hopkins in Washington state. He's a good guy, does great headwork, fast turnaround and is cheap.
cool man thanks gimme the info..name sounds familiar trying to figure it out. havnt torn into the head yet hoping its nothing this monkey cant fix.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts