·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hot one this weekend.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Man I need to load up the DRZ and take a road trip from Cali back home! You guys are tearing up my old stomping grounds! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man I need to load up the DRZ and take a road trip from Cali back home! You guys are tearing up my old stomping grounds! :thumbup:
bring it on over... .maybe you can show us around. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fun..... What the heck where those concrete things in that farm field?
I have no idea... some sort of water retention system maybe? Was hoping someone here knew what they were....lol :headscrat

·
Registered
87 Posts
That looked like a fun ride...there are no cops out there huh? :D

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That looked like a fun ride...there are no cops out there huh? :D
No there are plenty around. You just have to know how, when, and where you avoid them.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I could never resist jumping those hills where the stairs by the lake.. in that field too!

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I could never resist jumping those hills where the stairs by the lake.. in that field too!
you could if you realized how high they were... they are like 20 ft. Don't hit them too fast or you might be hauled away in an ambulance! :D

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I have no idea... some sort of water retention system maybe? Was hoping someone here knew what they were....lol :headscrat
Looks like some kind of levee system either for flood or crop irrigation ,those piers your were riding around are for dispersion/slowing of fast running water and trap larger debris.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts