SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I completely off my rocker or was this changed from the 18th and CCW to the 19th CW? I could swear a few weeks ago when I looked at this is was on the 18th and CCW.

This is going to be my first Supermoto race and I don't want to mes up the date!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind...I see now I was looking at SEPTEMBER 18th. Anyways...looking forward to the weekend and meeting a bunch of you.

Art

Am I completely off my rocker or was this changed from the 18th and CCW to the 19th CW? I could swear a few weeks ago when I looked at this is was on the 18th and CCW.

This is going to be my first Supermoto race and I don't want to mes up the date!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Nevermind...I see now I was looking at SEPTEMBER 18th. Anyways...looking forward to the weekend and meeting a bunch of you.

Art
You will have a Blast!! See you there.:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Is there a dirt section at horsethief?
Small dirt. Road racers have nothing to worry about. I am going to ask Don to run an asphalt only class. See what happens.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm sure Don will say no to your idea. Dirt is what makes it SuperMoto. If you want asphalt only go road race...
Don't get me wrong. Andrew loves dirt!!! The bigger the better. Just trying to give the SD guys a chance to ride with us.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Better Yet!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't AJ & TC do a team race vs JR and his teamate.

Or TC could bring his 600rr and we could settle it on a roadrace at the streets track.

:hmmm: TC#250

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
the track is usually open for a track day karts/bikes i think its $50

·
Registered
190 Posts
the track is usually open for a track day karts/bikes i think its $50
The Willow kart track is open everyday except if there's a event. The cost is 25.00.
In the past HTM was open for practice, the Sat. before the event.
I have a few friends that just want to practice and don't mind the 40.00 price tag.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
my bad was thinking of buttonwillow lol

·
Registered
846 Posts
I'm sure Don will say no to your idea. Dirt is what makes it SuperMoto. If you want asphalt only go road race...
Really ??? Well , guess I wont ever be a Supermoto(er) then :anim_peep:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Really ??? Well , guess I wont ever be a Supermoto(er) then :anim_peep:
man i've seen you ride.... i think that was supermoto....:Funny:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Good times........today.........my first Starrs race...............:clap: I did vet 40 and novice.............came in last but had a great time:headscrat:headscrat:lol::lol:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Asphalt only classes for graing'e

After a great day of racing, I had some time to talk to Don.. Sttars will run some ASPHALT ONLY classes. That is if the riders are into it.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Good times........today.........my first Starrs race...............:clap: I did vet 40 and novice.............came in last but had a great time:headscrat:headscrat:lol::lol:
:):)WELCOME to the Sttars Family. It was fun to watch the new sttars rider get up to speed.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Had a great time this weekend and had the best race of my career in the 400 class yesterday! Always a good time battling with #14, but i'm sure if it weren't for a couple strokes of bad luck he would have beaten me! Thanks to Don for putting on the event and to everyone who showed up to race. That was one hell of a fun track!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Husky dead....cal a medic!

Glad you were not down and #14 is good in the dirt! That was a close call for us all. I wish it happened in a different spot but the bike dieing on that downhil to the left hander was about as bad a spot as it could have been.

I was in 3rd in my first Starrs race in Intermediate looking forward to a good finish my first time out and not looking forward to a DNF.

There's always next time.

Art

1 - 20 of 25 Posts