SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
sick!

that was great, you gotta post more of that vid, i think you made some more passes didnt you? I'd like to wear that sometime behind you so you could see how smooth you ride man! you comin' to buttonwillow? i wonder if Jimmy or Tim McC will come out. Great racin' Mike D!:D

·
Registered
611 Posts
That was sweet! you definately have to post more of that video. I think that it's hard to see how steep the downhill is there, or maybe it's just the sheer wide-eyed speed when we are riding that makes it seem steeper! :lol:

·
Registered
611 Posts
Boy did that make me HOMESICK...
What is Ol' Mr. Roberts doing nowadays? where are you? Any good movies? are you completely out of shape so we might have a chance against you? :bowdown::laughingr

·
Registered
190 Posts
What is Ol' Mr. Roberts doing nowadays? where are you? Any good movies? are you completely out of shape so we might have a chance against you? :bowdown::laughingr
I'm freezing my arse off here in Toronto. I'm working on a film called MAX PAYNE and its all nites. Looking forward to sunny California...:)
I have been hitting the gym 4 days a week so my endurance should be ok..:bike:

·
Registered
611 Posts
I'm freezing my arse off here in Toronto. I'm working on a film called MAX PAYNE and its all nites. Looking forward to sunny California...:)
I have been hitting the gym 4 days a week so my endurance should be ok..:bike:
Sounds Cool! have fun up there and we'll see you soon!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts