SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Oh my god... lol that was awesome! I have to admit- if I had a road legal CR500- i'd ride it like an idiot too :) lol.... man that was great!

·
Registered
978 Posts
I love it. That guys fishtail burnouts are the hairiest I have EVER seen. That is crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if he has had seom NASTY highsides

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
yes!! maiden rules!!!! you take my life but ill take yours too :arsenal

is he holding the front brake to do that fishtail thing...is the ground wet :headscrat

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no if you ever ride in Greece you know you can fish tail for hours... I miss fishtaling here in US.. but i do enjoy good wheelies since the roads here have more grip :D

·
Registered
338 Posts
no if you ever ride in Greece you know you can fish tail for hours... I miss fishtaling here in US.. but i do enjoy good wheelies since the roads here have more grip :D
yeah same in Turkey too. The roads are not grip. you can do fish tail too...

and if I dont pull the handle bar up I cant wheelie in most roads. Its slippery and mostly does burnout...

by the way where is this video from in Greece? I have been in Greece before and some greece islands too.

·
Registered
301 Posts
whenever i see people in shorts and a teeshirt part of me always wants them to fall off lol.

some nice wheelies tho! bet he rinses his rear tyres...but in my opinion the cr looks gay without a rear fender!

·
Registered
338 Posts
whenever i see people in shorts and a teeshirt part of me always wants them to fall off lol.

some nice wheelies tho! bet he rinses his rear tyres...but in my opinion the cr looks gay without a rear fender!

In summer I drive with shorts too but not on highway or on a long trip. lol

·
Registered
301 Posts
In summer I drive with shorts too but not on highway or on a long trip. lol
i cant believe you, dont even talk to me!

im kidding! but iknow what its like to loose a shedload of skin and bone due to the fault of someone else and to be fair it DOESNT really hurt to wear a lil more protection. iknow some people might not think its quite as "cool" (imo nice fittin leathers look smarter than a vans tee!) but id rather be safer than go thro all that again....

not preaching just telling it how is it for me!

peace out:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
yeah same in Turkey too. The roads are not grip. you can do fish tail too...

and if I dont pull the handle bar up I cant wheelie in most roads. Its slippery and mostly does burnout...
you cant wheelie on most roads are you serious!!! its like a cruel joke making a road with no traction whats the deal? really why do they do that to keep people from speeding or something, or just the lack of raw building material whats up??

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you cant wheelie on most roads are you serious!!! its like a cruel joke making a road with no traction whats the deal? really why do they do that to keep people from speeding or something, or just the lack of raw building material whats up??
Yes is true i think is the material they use but most of the urban roads around the city are like mirror...:laughingr No wonder motards are #1 selling machines in Greece:Funny:

·
Registered
338 Posts
yeap its not america dude. Cheap roads are not very grip. But the new build ones are great. They grip well but after 1-2 years it sux. As you see in the video Turkey's roads are same as Greece's. Low quality...

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
I'd never heard of, or seen the fishtail stuff or about the roads being like that over there. It's pretty cool, but it looks like you're asking for a highside wreck pretty easy. I'm not a gear nazi, being from Florida where it gets 100 degrees in the summer, there are more days then I'm proud of that I ride in shorts and a t-shirt. BUT I do ride w/ a helmet, gloves, and decent boots at a minimum. (not mx boots but rather hunting ones that don't look as stupid as with shorts) But if I were going to do the fishtail burnouts, I'd probably want more protection on.

·
Registered
338 Posts
yeah summers are really hot in here too. And I live in suburb out of the city. When I ride in here to a friend, or market or cinema I usually dont wear gear. But I always wear Helmet, goggle and gloves. Without these I think I dont even start the bike. But when I go to the city center, on highway or on a sunday riding I deffinetly wear all my gears...

by the way in Turkey its not allowed to ride without helmet...
In here motorcycle culture is not very improved. I wish it become like italy or greece.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i understand you, i visited once Turkey and most people rode BMW, Valadero etc and where mostly wealthy people... Might be better now with MotoGp and Internationl race track in Turkey..

·
Registered
303 Posts
You Must at least wearing your helmets guys!I really don't want to talk about this but i 've lost two of my best friends on those f... roads.And believe me these guys had lot of skills and riding experience.
If you visit Athens just go to a place called "limanakia" and there you are going to understand the real meaning of the word "insane"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJA7SlNqCNk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udyQ69IxoX8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9cYv0HEeEs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qrkg3CGzEA

1 - 20 of 34 Posts