SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks FLO......more to come. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thanks FLO......more to come. Stay tuned!
I look forward to them.

BTW, what kind of cameras are you guys using? And how did you do that PIP one?

I'm a bit of a motorcycle video guy myself. I have a bunch of videos from my sportbikes, and am just getting into filming on the motard. So eventually I'll have some of my own videos to share as well.

I wish you guys lived closer, I'd love to come and ride/film with you sometime. Your rides look like a lot of fun.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I look forward to them.

BTW, what kind of cameras are you guys using? And how did you do that PIP one?

I'm a bit of a motorcycle video guy myself. I have a bunch of videos from my sportbikes, and am just getting into filming on the motard. So eventually I'll have some of my own videos to share as well.

I wish you guys lived closer, I'd love to come and ride/film with you sometime. Your rides look like a lot of fun.

Heres how we do it. When I do the helmet cam, I simply have my casio exilim Z60 6mp digital picture camera on my visor(in video mode). We use the same camera in our hands on the moving stuff. Also Im using a 4 gig SD card which in my best quality setting I can get all but an hour of footage. Recently I got a new 10 mp casio(s10 10mp) with a 8gig card to get the quality a bit better. As far as the PIP video, I bought some reasonably priced video editing software by Roxio," easy media creator"(I think it was $80). Thats fairly cheap for video editing(some are hundreds of dollars) and much more powerful than windows movie maker. The software has some really cool stuff in it I didn't even use yet. Anyway, here is a few pics of my helmet cam. Im impressed with how still it(the video) looks when I use it. By no means is it pleasant to look at but it works, every time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts