SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
don't think so, not without mods anyway.

front axle on the any race 2t or 4t bike is 26mm, rear is 20 mm, has been so since 2003.

think the honda is 25 mm rear (for sure) and same for the front (not entirely sure), correct me if I'm wrong. you might get the front to fit if you cut away some material on the front spacers. for the rear you're gonne have to make custom spacers for the honda wheels with a 20 mm diameter opening.

rear rotor is also different, honda uses a 240 mm rotor, ktm a 220 mm.

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Puna Bud!

Maui Wowi!

That stuff will make you believe anything is possible. Uh...so I'm told anyway, I wouldn't know first hand or anything like that.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha sorry my home grown peyote is a wild ride. Haha but seriously I was looking in eBay at Ktm wheels and some guy has a set of wheels for a Ktm that he was running on a Honda. Doesn't matter though I can't buy wheels for a while. :( dirt only fir me for a while.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was told that Honda crf wheels will fit the newer ktm's. Anybody know?
Haha sorry my home grown peyote is a wild ride. Haha but seriously I was looking in eBay at Ktm wheels and some guy has a set of wheels for a Ktm that he was running on a Honda. Doesn't matter though I can't buy wheels for a while. :( dirt only fir me for a while.
I’m not sure why people keep saying “No! …it’s not yes, but not “NO” either… with mods you can get any wheel to fit any bike with the right spacers/part swaps you can always get a part to fit as long as it has a little room between the hub and forks/swing arm… This is a pretty obvious answer and there’s always enough room from experience, it can be challenging, but ALWAYS is possible.

P.s. it will help having a buddy with a lathe (I don’t currently lol) but it would help greatly!

Btw, if you think I’m wrong give me a scenario!
…and I’ll tell you what to do! Lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts