SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Honda CRF450R STREET LEGAL Supermoto Racing Bike. Will consider reasonable offers.

The bike is sold. Thank you for your interest.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I am not saying that it isn't a great bike... but GOD DAMN that thing is ugly!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am not saying that it isn't a great bike... but GOD DAMN that thing is ugly!

Errrr... thanks ;)

I have brand new bodywork and have not put it on. I would not mount new bodywork and leave it without graphics. I assume the new owner would want to personalize it so I will leave it to the new owner.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Ooops, sorry I have not dyno'd the bike. Nothing done to the motor. I think that should be an estimate of RWHP. Do you know different?
nope, not bashing you or anything I was just curious if you had done anything to it to get to 60hp. closer to 50hp on a stock crf. GLWS I was looking for a crf for a while and decided to buy an sxv450

·
Registered
2 Posts
What's the bottom dollar cash price for the bike. I live in Richmond va and willing to drive please call or text me 8049124519

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Make me an offer that is too good to refuse. I would prefer a local cash sale but will work with you for shipping if needed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i have a set of 10 mm offsets from those superstarts at tristarr,,and yes u cant get em anymore. but 0 mm..cool..
Yeah, ZERO degree offset. You can't buy them, they are un-obtainium. It steers so fast you NEED the Scotts damper.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts