23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black Behr wheels/Red Rad Hex Hubs 750.00
STM Slipper Almost new less than 12 laps $750.00
Moto Master Brake Set with adapter and new spare pads $500
Step Seat (Black) $100
Tokyo Mods Ignition $125
Graves Tire Warmers $300
Handguards-Peg & Axle Sliders-Short Front Fender-Michelin take offs 12 laps-Michelin New Rear. Make offer.

Email for pics [email protected]

·
Registered
727 Posts
I'm almost 100% positive it's the same physical piece, however, the mapping may be unique to Tokymods.

In any case, that's a wicked price.

·
Registered
727 Posts
They list them from 02-03, 04-07 and 08 is on it's own. That said, I have an 04 X10 on my 03 and it works fine. But I can't guarantee this will work for you.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They list them from 02-03, 04-07 and 08 is on it's own. That said, I have an 04 X10 on my 03 and it works fine. But I can't guarantee this will work for you.
I think Sandman is right. I checked with Honda, they say it will work but talked with the guy I bought it from and he said its 08 only. It sounds like Honda changed something in the wire harness.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I think Sandman is right. I checked with Honda, they say it will work but talked with the guy I bought it from and he said its 08 only. It sounds like Honda changed something in the wire harness.
Oops, forgot to mention I needed the 04 wire harness as well. The connectors are different between 03-04. Might be the same scenario between 07-08

·
Registered
18 Posts
Rear slick takeoff

i contacted you via email on craigs list as well. im interested in the rear slick take off, no longer intrerested in the cdi box do to wrong year for my bike. im in fort collins an can pick up. will you take $50 for the rear take off?:hmmm:

·
Registered
287 Posts

Oops, forgot to mention I needed the 04 wire harness as well. The connectors are different between 03-04. Might be the same scenario between 07-08
I think that the 2008 has a gp switch where the older ones do not.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts