SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a cr 60 and want to make it a mini motard and i am wondering what i need to get started on this and can just use my stock rims and get some tire and what size tires do i need?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well first thing i want is the tires but i would like to race and i am wanting to maybe just get an idea what i need and how much things will cost

·
Registered
31 Posts
No disrespect. Consider other tried and true alternatives. An XR100 or a TTR 125 you could run with street tires and then sell for what you paid for it. What are you after? If you want to have fun with your current machine put street tires on it and have fun. If you want more... open up your mind and see what happens.

·
Registered
886 Posts
i have a cr60 i built for road racing.....
not much stock left of it though..... different forks/wheels/shock/swingarm......

stock wheels i'd go 120-12" in the rear.... and michelin pilot sc 14" in the front....

·
Registered
5 Posts
cr60 is kinda rare isn't it? I am not the smartest man alive, but wasn't that only made in 83 and 84? I would love to have a clean stock 83. I have pictures of me racing one back in the day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts