SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Nice machine work Keith :thumbup: Do you have plans for the rear?

I'm partial to the black/white. Snap a complete side view with one of each, then we can take a vote:D

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
very good work!:clap:

·
Registered
206 Posts

Cost was under £30.00 and the mounts will take any standard skate roller :thumbup:
Fantastic machine work there! Now tell me you're going to make a set for the rear axle and then start selling them... I'll be your first customer (srsly) ;)

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Great job on your sliders Keith.:clap: If I could make one suggestion. You can get TI rod from amazon for 13$ or so. The early kits from SME had SS rod and now they come with TI rod. Less unsprung weight.

But that's just me being anal.:lol:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
You should seriously think about making some of those to sell. I know for sure I'd buy a set, some for the rear would be great too.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers guys, thanks for the kind words :thumbup:

I looked at aftermarket gear and thought I could do cheaper, and more over, like getting my own ideas out of my head.

Here's a side pic oldskool of each, guess the wheel/colour choice is pretty infinite re the amount of wheels out there. Rears'll be next. They'll all fit the mounts..

And yep Gutzy, thought ti bar but was in a rush to see them on there before I went away :D

Nice thought guys, re selling them, glad you think I could, thanks :thumbup:

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok you have to tell me.....how in the hell did u polish your little bits
Couple of buffing wheels on a bench grinder and you can buy those as a kit even with the buffing soap, they call it. The finish on the fork legs is so thin even some Autosol metal polish on a rag'll do it.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
:Funny: I calling it anal.:lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts