SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this in from Atomic Moto and DAMN if I didn't blind myself when I opened it up. Maybe I'm just not used to Hi Viz stuff but I'd swear it freaking glows. Got it for early morning commuting to work when drivers aren't how should we say...awake yet?

Every helmet I've ever had was black or flat black, never seen anything so damn bright.
We'll see if I can handle it, might have to rattle can it black if it drives me nuts.

For those considering the AFX FX-39 or FLY Trekker I say go for it. Mines a great fit. AFX run about 1 size large. I normally wear and XL but L fits perfect.
FLY Trekker on the other hand is true to size and has different padding and closure.
I like the AFX rachet strap personally, easy to take on and off with gloves.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Thinking about picking one of these up for the fall/winter, glad you like it.
Is the AFX hi-vis really that yellow? The Fly looks much more highlighter/tennis ball green in pictures/video :headscrat

·
Registered
300 Posts
Thinking about picking one of these up for the fall/winter, glad you like it.
Is the AFX hi-vis really that yellow? The Fly looks much more highlighter/tennis ball green in pictures/video :headscrat
I don't think it would match Suzuki yellow, if that's what you mean. It's a little more green in person.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I'm hoping it'll match my tennis ball sliders :D

As long as it's the same color as other hi-vis jackets or vests it's all good, couldn't possibly have my safety gear clashing :lol:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Love mine too! I got a gloss black because matte was sold out. Cant beat them for the money, really nice lids :thumbup:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Is the visor movement the same on both? I know the old AFX helmets were just moved with friction. Are both of these newer ones the same, or do they have several pre-set positions that they'll click into?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts