SuperMoto Junkie banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
Crego, tampa isnt cool anymore. We all migrated to the orlando group lol.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Anyone scope this place out in depth in the day lilght?

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
cool track --

sweep the turns with push brooms and it looks like a fun challenging track

·
Registered
111 Posts
would anyone be interested in 2 weeks heading down there and doing some clean up and some riding?

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
Flboy chime in, did u check this out? I thought some1 mentioned fwc trail closed signs? If those are posted avoid it like your paycheck depends on it lol.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Yeah ed, that's where I was at with it. Overall I'mU a little concerned that it is on posted federal land. If you got the wrong guy on the wrong day your afternoon may get expensive quick. Also as psyco put it "you don't really have the quietest bike around!"

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
Yea im not ballsy or wealthy enough to screw around with that anymore. Tickets start at $200 and go from there lmao. Btw how was the golf course?

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
Didnt u go with rudy to check out a closed down golf course?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Rudy and I rode up there on Sunday. Didn't venture off road this time with all the rain. The golf course has recently been mowed, but is still VERY shut down. It's off of 455, Sugar Loaf Mountain Golf Course. It's accessed through the back of a mostly undeveloped subdivision - only 2 houses (both occupied) in the whole place. You can see it very well on google earth. I like it better a little overgrown - better for concealment.

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
Quick in and out. Could be fun! My drz should be up soon.

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
Mainly cuz fwc dont fuck around and can act outside of the normal bs sheriffs officers have to follow.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Mainly cuz fwc dont fuck around and can act outside of the normal bs sheriffs officers have to follow.
Bummer, I understand, Marin county is the same way. I got busted riding my dirtbike on park land when I was 16. I got fucked hard lol. I must say, that track does look like a blast tho

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
For 16 grand I would buy it in a heartbeat. I am sure you could get it cheaper. 16 guys at a grand a piece. Done and done.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts